About Internet Search
Return to search
- Help - How to use Internet Search.
- Privacy - Everything related to the Internet Search website and privacy.
- Browser search plugin - Search using your browser address bar.
Text search a site for Web, Video, or Image using Internet Search. The engines look for a match in file name and whatever else they use.
Add a new website to site search by clicking the black site search button.
Once you type in the domain, click add, and then get back to search by clicking the red X button.
Turn on site search by clicking the box to green.
After that press Enter or click the magnifying glass to execute your search.
This website saves (browser local storage) the sites entered into site search, as well as selection settings on every visit to the page for the first time, or
else it will extend the cookie for another 365 days.
This website does not save any other data.
Web service privacy
Search engine privacy
- Web: Ask.com - Website page text search.
- Video: YouTube - The best "all around" video text search service.
- Image: Wikimedia Commons - The functional image text search.
- Web Site Search: Google - Individual website page text search.
- Video Site Search: DuckDuckGo - Individual website page video text search.
- Image Site Search: Bing - Individual website page image text search.
- Dictionary: Dictionary.com - My English dictionary.
- Thesaurus: Thesaurus.com - My English thesaurus.
- Encyclopedia: Wikipedia - Earth's free encyclopedia.
- Translator: Yandex.Translate - Man made things for communication.
- Map: MapQuest - To the spot search engine.
Browser search plugin
The Internet Search browser plugin can be installed using a browser. After that use switches to utilize all of the engines. Site search is not available.
Use the switches to use different engines. For example, to look up a word in the dictionary, use "d hello."
- d = dictionary
- e = encyclopedia
- i = image
- m = map
- t = thesaurus
- v = video
- y = translator